CERTIFIED NEW YORK STATE SECURITY GUARD TRAINING ACADEMY
- The New York State Security Guard Act of 1992 requires that individuals desiring to become licensed New York State Security Guards complete a mandated course of training. Each Security Guard must complete registration with the New York State Division of Licensing Services.
- The NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) has authorized the G-Square Security Guard Training Academy (G-Square) to offer the NYS Security Guard training program.
- All G-Square instructors have met the New York State training and experience requirements. Our instructors are not only DCJS certified; they also meet the National Rifle Association and G-Square’s standards for inclusion as part of the G-Square training faculty.
- G-Square training officers are career law enforcement training professionals, training experts, published authors and adjunct professors at Universities and Colleges in the metropolitan area.
- Our training academy is structured to take our training program on the road for those businesses who wish to open their doors to allow G-Square to come in and provide training at their business location.
- The G-Square Security Guard Training Academy is affordable, professional and approaches our training program with a global view of preparing our students to obtain employment in the security and law enforcement.
- G-Square provides its students with the unquestionable skill to enter into the security workforce well prepared for the undertaking ahead.